About the Program
Tal’s Safety Analysis Plan is an End User customized program that identifies safety objectives and delivers a solution to enhance user safety and cost effective objectives.
A tool to analyze ones tasks; understand those tasks through actual monitoring, and to make recommendations of products best suited for that task.
Customers of Tal Products who use Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) on a regular basis will have a specialist who will be analyzing tasks performed which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work environment (cold, hot, wet)
- Type of work performed (small/big parts, precision, hot/cold parts, dry/wet/oily parts)
- PPE can be any type of glove, hand protection, head covering, caps, bouffant, body protection, sleeves, aprons, footwear, eye wear and safety glasses
Benefits of the Program
- Obtainable results, based on analysis
- Waste Reduction
- Minimize Hazards/Reduce Injury (Workplace Safety)
- Pilot Testing
- Provide Long Term Continuous Improvement Support
- Increase Productivity and Reduce industrial injuries.
Percentage of Reportable Injuries By Hand Type
Reportable Hand Injuries By Body Type
What to expect from your personalized TSAP
- Identify areas of rationalization and chart plan for efficiency mapping
Conduct an in-depth review of current Health & Safety products and assess for:
- Safety Concerns
Document all critical data for product recommendations
- Assessment report